Here’s a look I did with MAC’s Rare Find mineralized eyeshadow from the Semi Precious collection. I’m actually really glad I picked this up cause it’s so pretty. It looks even better in real life than it does on the picture.
These are the products I used and how I used them:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: all over the lid up to the brow, blended out with my finger.
- MAC Brun eyeshadow: to fill in my brows, with an angled brush (MAC 268).
- MAC Vanilla eyeshadow: as a browbone highlight, applied with a flat shader brush (MAC 239) and inner corner highlight with a pencil brush (MAC 219).
- MAC Rare Find mineralized eyeshadow: all over the lid, applied with a damp flat shader brush (MAC 239, I used Fix + to wet my brush, but you could also use water) and used dry to blend it out just above the crease with a fluffier brush ( MAC 217).
Also applied wet on the lower lashline with a short bristle shader brush (MAC 214)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero: on top and bottom waterline and smudged between the lashes.
- Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara: few coats on the top lashes, one coat on bottom lashes.
- False Eyelashes from Claire’s (no name or number) with Duo lash glue.
I love the shimmer in this eyeshadow and I think it looks great on its own!
You could make this look a little darker and more smokey by adding some black on the outer corner.
Thanks for stopping by!