Blog Archive

Fash Fail - Whitney Port


I've always been a fan Whitney Port's style and fashion designs but this little get-up is a serious miss. She's far too gorgeous to look so average. I mean, really, who goes to CPK in Hollywood looking like this? I'm not sure if it's pajamas or an attempt at an outfit. The faded harem pants with the grey tee and ankle boots is simply not flattering. She paired her ensemble with a bright red over sized Givenchy handbag. I think what's confusing about this look is that her tee and pants are far too casual for the ankle boots and handbag. Sorry Whitney, I love you, but this week you've landed on the dreaded fash fail list! What do you think of her lunch date ensemble?


Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page